lump on the garage

bronco300

well we left yesterday afternoon and i saw this giant lump on the garage where my car was...i thought oh great if something fell off or drained...so i back up to see if and low and behold:

snapper ala turtle...looks like he got maybe hit by a mower or something as his back shell was really tore up...we took him back to the pond...he wasn't too happy with me when i got him out of the tank I put him in to carry.
AND NOW we're ready to leave tomorrow morning for wonderful Jamaica!!! 6 days of snorkeling and scuba diving!!

T

tizzo

Awe, you saved him! Poor turtle.
On a side note... I wanna go to jamaica!!

bdhutier

Freaky, dude! We love turtles, and have a bunch of them around here with all the livestock ponds. Mainly various sliders. It's a bummer to see them hit on the road so much...

bronco300

thanks! I love turtles and wish it would have been something other than a snapper so i could actually enjoy him...I didn't want my fingers bitten off so i just poked him into a 10g i had and drove him to the nearby pond...he was pretty cool
10hrs till the plane departs

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Bronco300
http:///forum/post/2648263
thanks! I love turtles and wish it would have been something other than a snapper so i could actually enjoy him...I didn't want my fingers bitten off so i just poked him into a 10g i had and drove him to the nearby pond...he was pretty cool
10hrs till the plane departs

I didn't realise they were as far north as indiana.