Lunar Wrasses

emm0909

Well I think I made a 'wrassh' decision. Damn, that was lame!
I picked up two lunar wrasses the other day and boy did they liven up my tank. Crazy fish. They eat so much and pick at everything including my hermits and snails.
Will they kill off my janitors? They beat up on all of them. Will they eventually get stressed and die off?

I just order one, I can't wait till it arrives on thursday.
How big is yours? The one I order should be around 3 to 4 inch.
From what I hear yes they eat snails , shrimps, basically everything except, fish that can't fit in the there mouth.

emm0909

They are great in the tank. They just turn all my janitors over and beat the hell out of them. They can stay in for a while but then they are getting trapped!

stdreb27

Originally Posted by emm0909
Well I think I made a 'wrassh' decision. Damn, that was lame!
I picked up two lunar wrasses the other day and boy did they liven up my tank. Crazy fish. They eat so much and pick at everything including my hermits and snails.
Will they kill off my janitors? They beat up on all of them. Will they eventually get stressed and die off?
Mine eats everything either him or the puffer, they will eventually turn on eatchother too, one needs to find a new home.

emm0909

One needs to find a new home? I'm glad I know that now before one turns on the other. They don't both need to come out. I may take them both out anyway.