lunare wrasse

buddy

i going to buy a lunare wrasse today does anyone have any helpful info about the cool guy?

dugan

I hope you have a very big tank, these fish get big and they are extremely active. What else do you have in there?
Katie

guppie

I hope you have a big tank with big fish in it. I had a friend that had one that was the meanest sob. Good Luck

lcc

I had one and it was a great fish to watch swim. It would swim all the time, and it loves to eat. meaty food shrimp, cubes, feeder fish for treats, etc. They do get big. The one I had in my tank was abot six inches.
I was diving in Maui two years ago and saw one that was about 15 to 17 inches and about 11/2 to 2 innches thick. I could not believe that the fish in my tank at home could ever get that big. It might not in a tank, but they due get big. What size is your tank, what other fish do you have? My wrasse was in a tank with a yellow tang, small huma trigger, and grouper. It was a very aggressive tank. All did fine.

kb

I have a lunare wrasse and I'm constantly thinking about getting rid of him. He is the greatest looking fish but he is really agressive and i can't keep any small fish in my tank. I would also like to have cleaner shrimp but i can't because of him. I have a 150g fo tank and I've had to take out 2 clownfish,1 hippo tang 4",flame angel, potters angel, baby clown trigger and a damsel. They're cool but good luck.