lurker converts!!!!!!!!

j-key

hello everyone,i have been creeping in the shadows for over a yr. now.just too lazy to join i guess,lol.i wish i had a digi cam,but not yet.i have a 75 fowlr black stand and canopy.75lbs of lr.it has been up and running for over a year now.i cycled with a dead shrimp thx to this site.it sat as a lr tank for almost 2 months.so now the list is-2 cleaner shrimp attached @ the hip.-1 black /white aquacultered clown-1 purple psuedochromis(speil check) and 2 blue hippo tangs.now before i get flamed i ordered 2 aquacultered clowns,and got 2 blue hippo tangs and the purple chromis:eek: i have had them for 6 months doing great,but i know they dont need to be together in a 75.they are starting to chase each other(being mean or is this normal?)sooooooooo. what should i put with 1 clown,purple chromis,and 1 blue hippo tang? or if that is enuff for a 75 with 75 lr then i will do the right thing also.i guess i should say im taking one to the lfs,good store and i can trade or just take credit for food,etc..also have a emerald green crab,he has grown 5 times his size and is great.takes nori from my hand.plus a run of the mill clean up crew,reds and blues and 5 turbos.snails of other types and 2 orange gorgs,(they look great)and a 20 " orange tree sponge.2 feather dusters, all doing great(knock on wood).looking forward to you ideas for a fish or not,thanks to all the members i have taking info from,my tank wouldnt be without them.broomer kipass beth thomas cincyreefer melody you know all the teachers
too many to list,lol.thx again i will try to get some pics up soon.sorry so long ,but hey i had over a yrs worth of stuff, :rolleyes: will be shorter in future i promise.lol.

j-key

i forgot sammy and bang guy.thats not right sorry fellas.i know there is alot more but thanks again to everyone. i couldnt tell you if a skimmer was for a sw tank or went on a 20' ski boat before this site. take care j-key

T

thomas712

Welcome lurker who comes from the shadows. To become a full member you must first swim through the ring of fire on top of Mount. Wannahockaloogie

Welcome aboard, matie

I would suggest a firefish or 6 line wrasse to go with your updated list of fish.
Thomas

lovethesea

go ahead, it doesn't hurt much..........only stings for a second. :eek:
Firefish are one of my favs....2 actually. They swim in unison.:D

j-key

ok cincyreefer ill have to dig into my piggy bank and get a digi cam.thx for the advice and help. i gave the other blue hippo tang away,2 for free,trade one in.not too bad.it kept attacking the foxface(maybe this will help someone else down the road) and to be honest i like mr.fox alot better.so all is good,he is eating shrimp and seaweed.the purple nurple and clown just cruise by:).. thomas ill need directions to that fire thingy
ok now the bad thing is more options,firefish another clown:notsure: im gonna give things some time to settle down,shouldnt add so close together right? maybe ill have made a choice by then.thx again all,ill drop in cincyreefer.