MACNA was cool

ncsc117

This was my first time going to MACNA.Because it was close to my house. Anyway, Clams Direct was soo cool,What do you think. How many of you Guy's and Gal's went to MACNA?:happyfish :happyfish

smickied

I wanted to go BAD but the wife and I had major exams on monday

Did they have good deals on equipment as well as displays?

Deals well

[hr]
I bought a 300 =skimmer for 240.00 I bought pumps for 10% Factory off.
Sunday at leaving time we Vultured in on the left over live stock with some corals going three for one....And that ain't Bad.
Had cooler in the car and she went home full up,oh yeah that raffle was killer got a year supply of supps too.
ScottbytheSeas See you In D.C.

Well, I was there. At one of the booths. The one doing the free fragging demos. I have to say it was OK, but I was disappointed with lots of stuff. R. Wishna screwed some things up pretty bad. Then there's the Calfo issue, but I leave that one to --. I think the worst was the cruise. How can you cut a cruise short and run out of food and coke and still charge full price.
On the flip side, our booth was busy almost all the time. I also got to rub elbows with Borneman and Joshi which is always cool. I also got a great deal on a tsunami wavemaker and got to see some cool equipment. I don't know if anyone saw the huge skimmer with 8 injectors. That was CRAZY! Also gots lots of free frags from our booth, and that's always nice.
In all it was good, but could have been much better. I'm looking forward to DC, and also IMAC next year.
Latino277 - they'll have one in NY only after the west side stadium is built (j/k)

smickied

:sleepy: I am "SICK" green with envy!!
I had dreamed and fantasied about it all year (sigh).
I can only....
to hard.... to talk...about....
maybe next time