macros?

I am setting up a refugium for the purposes of nitrate/phosphate removal (any other benfits will be just gravy), and bought a Lights of America plant grow light (I couldn't find the LOA 95 watt PC lights that have been mentioned). Will this lighting be okay to grow macros? I've done a search and found several differing opinions.
Next question is, if my LFS doesn't use refugiums, where can I get some macros, and what types/how much would you suggest? I like the looks of calupera, but there are a few differents types and I don't know which would be best. I also like mangroves, but don't know if they would be a good choice.
Here are the specs on my setup (when I get finished with the fuge):
75 g display
wet/dry
18 g Rubbermaid fuge fed from return from sump, gravity fed back into sump
Wet/dry and fuge will be under the tank stand
Thanks!
Pete

reefnut

I have Grape Calupera which is growing very well. There may be some better ones out there though.
The lighting for a fuge doesn't need to be anything special, I would think LOA plant light would be fine.

beaslbob

I have had my best luck with the solid leaved kelp like caulpera. I also like the tunble week like green cracilaria and shaving brush like plants. My favoriate is trutle grass which show growth but has not spread on a couple if months.

Thanks for the info!
Kip - that'd be great! Obviously I'll pay for any shipping charges and any other costs. Or I could swing by sometime (I'm nowhere near Salisbury, but I've been meaning to take my daughter to the Asheboro zoo one weekend). Whichever works best for you. Send me an e-mail
pete_paschall@bellsouth.net