Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

lionfish12

I woke up this morning and found my lion laying on the ground.HE jumped ship!!!!!

I put his back in the water to see if i found him early enought but he just droped to the bottom.

Im sticking with the $5 chromis this time!
:mad: :mad:
Are most fish able to jump ship????

T

thomas712

Originally posted by lionfish12

Yep :yes:

brinkdrum

I once had a really nice fuzzy dwarf that jumped out of my tank so its definetly possible. Sorry for your loss.

moraym

Buy a canopy for all tanks. Not only does it prevent jumping, but it cuts down on evaporation water loss too.
Sorry man

lionfish12

Ok, me and my dad are making hoods for the 125 and 40 onec we get a chance. After the clown and damsle are done being qted im getting anthor tomato clown and adding them all at the same time. Maybe try to breed them??? dunno if i ready for that. Im taking it slow.

T

thomas712

Originally posted by lionfish12
Im taking it slow.

Good, glad you learned that :cheer:

chandler04

Yer lion jumped the tank? Wow. Thas tough stuff. Guess he didnt like it all too much... It was a dwarf zebra though. Just figured that out, to bad it doesnt help.

nm reef

Tough loss....but those things do happen. Last carpet surfer I had was a sweet little 6-line wrasse. I also had a percula that tempted fate once to often...the third time he/she went carpet surfin' I wasn't around to resue him/her.
...just a polite mention(since I believe ya'all know each other)...please refrain from personal attacks and/or flames. Honestly...they are not productive and give a very rude appearence. Consider members that may not be aware of your pesonal relationship. Simply put...such comments are not needed.:thinking:

skirrby

i wonder what makes the fish think its better on the other side.. then again,, i think it would be cool to live in my tank. lol :D sorry about your loss,,, thats the first lion ive ever heard of jumping.

chandler04

But lions arent reef safe, so it isnt a reef animal, so u should post in a fish forum. How did u need an answer anyway? Yer fish died and there was nothing u could do? U were just looking for pity like u always are wen sumthing dies or goes wrong. Everytime something happens to u u post, and we dont need to hear it. It wasnt necessarily URGENT that yer fish died, and wat did u need answers to?? You coulda just done this in the fish or aggressive forum...

clarkiiboi

Actually he posted at the end
. IMO, most fish include his lionfish. Maybe it should of said, are fish able to jump ship? Or, are aggressive fish able to jump ship? Clam down. Don't read it you want, but dont knock it! If it needed to be moved, a mod. would of done just that.
lionfish12
sorry to hear that, I just was cleaning up in my tank and saw my scooter blenny almost jump out! Usually it just moves on---this time she went from bottom to top 3X's! So to answer your question, yes any fish is able to jump ship. Again sorry to hear about your loss.