Made the big move this weekend. (long)

pb here

I made the move from the 38 gal at my office to the 75 gal tank at home. Everything went pretty smooth thanks to everything I have learned here at this site. Thanks everyone!
I had been taking water home for the past five weeks. This past week I started taking rock home everyday. When I walked in Saturday morning my Pygmy Angel was lying on the bottom of the tank covered in slime and looking like it was near death. I guess taking out some of the rock this past week stirred up a lot of CC and poisoned the water. I quickly scooped her up and put her in a bucket with a battery operated air pump on it. After removing the rest of the rock and corals we hauled @$$ to the house. I didn't acclimate the pygmy at all, dumped her right into the new tank. Three hours later she looked fully recovered and had a healthy appetite. I talked my seven year old daughter into taking the clown to a lfs and letting them have her favorite fish, the Maroon Clown. I want Perculas in the new tank so I did not want to keep her. I promised her that she could have the two yellow tail damsels for her 10 gal. Unfortunantly one died last night. I'm having a difficult time maintaining a constant temp. in her tank.
Sorry for the length and again thank you everyone for the advice and links to information about moving tanks.

demosthenes

Well, that's a good thing about the Pygmy living, and a bad thing about the inconsistent temperature. Just curious, but did you go with a DSB or CC this time? I noticed you said "stirred up the CC" and was just wondering.