Magazines?

jarrod

Just wondering what fish/reef magazines everyone subscribes too, and which one is your favorite?
I used to pick one up at my LFS that was pretty good, but nobody in town has it anymore and I can't remember what it was called.

mudplayerx

I used to subscribe to Coral magazine. It was a great magazine but only about 50% of the articles interested me, the pricetag was high (it is a translated, foreign mag), and there are only 6 issues a year.
But yeah, Coral and Aquarium Fish Monthly are your best bets.

D

dennis210

Hey an absolute favorite of mine is the annual publication of "Marine Fish and Reef" it comes out every year late fall early winter. Probably the best peice of literature on the hobby I have discovered. I really liked it so my wife called the company and ordered all the back issues since it was started.
Cannot say enough good about it!

Dennis

big

I like the "freebie"
. Like the rest not all articles interest me but you can't beat the price!!

ReefKeeping; ******
I don't guess SWF will mind this .com post being that they are one of the sponsors??

jarrod

Originally Posted by Dennis210
Hey an absolute favorite of mine is the annual publication of "Marine Fish and Reef" it comes out every year late fall early winter. Probably the best peice of literature on the hobby I have discovered. I really liked it so my wife called the company and ordered all the back issues since it was started.

Dennis
That's the one I couldn't remember! It is a good magazine with some very informative articles on others experience, ect. Thanks!

jpnewreefe

Aquarium Fish is decent,they have a special reef issue this month.
FAMA(Freshwater and Marine Aquarium) is starting to be my new Favorite
Tropical Fish Hobbyist is really good was my favorite for a long time,
The annual one is great but its once a year.

grabbitt

Originally Posted by Dennis210

Dennis
Where can I go to subscribeto that?

D

dennis210

midwestern sales office 630-515-9493
western sales office 213-385-2222

alix2.0

i subscribe to tropical fish hobbyist but it isnt really good for saltwater. theres a couple articles i read but the magazine is mostly freshwater african cichlids. lots of ads too.