MagDrive Mag36 Pump

rgaskins

MarcASS!!! Your the one who started this immature

[hr]
putting your nose where it dosen't belong...Why would you reply about a pump that is too big for your 2.5 gal freshwater tank? Name calling and running away? I'm not running anywhere...I'm in FLorence S.C....I can give you the full address where you can mapquest it and find out for yourself....F@$K you and have a nice day...

marcus71

Thats funny. You put the stupid smilies in your post. Obviously you didnt know what it meant. It stands for flame war. So that means you started it, I simply replied and you took the bate.
I am immature, who is swearing and asking me to fly down to fight, you hate me cause i can make you feel little with out swearing and sorry I love woman, so I dont need your addy. So dont call me immature.
So Mr. gagon4skin, chalk another one up for me.
So come up with a more clever add on than the A word no need for swearing. So look at my add ons to your E name, mine are way more creative, infact they are down right funny, come gagon4skin, that is top notch.

rgaskins

Can you not make a post without using gay in it? You must be having some type of tendencies or something...I really don't think you should come out of the closet on a fish forum, I'm sure you can find another one for that...Here is a addon for you...S.C.=

[hr]
cut for you...

marcus71

glad we could help you, but as he said, he MIGHT have a buyer not sold.
anyways, skin, i am way to much for you to handle. You dont have any good come backs, and all I am doing is wasting my E Battling expertise on a oxygen thief, so i digress (sp).