MagFloats

nyreefer

Does anyone here use MagFloats? It sounds like a good way to clean glass but I wondered if they work well. Thanks.

fire30b

NY
I think MagFloats are the best. Plus you don't get wet. When you use the MagFloat you really don't stress your fish.

stapler

Do they need any kind of maintenance? I assume you just leave them in the corner of your tank...right?

krishj39

Yup, mine sits in the corner, gathering coraline. You will still have to reach in and scrape off harder algaes from time to time, but the vast amount will be removed by the magfloat. I didn't get one for months, and if I were to do it again, I would certainly have purchased one right at the beginning.

shrimp134

Man, I would say the Mag Float's rating is a 10/10, they are extremely handy and a must need for all Tank Owners..IMO...they are just awesome!!!

beckzilla

Shrimp, i am glad that the pic made your day. Her name is Rusty and she makes my day everyday. She is precious, mainly when patiently watching the fishies.:joy:

shrimp134

Beckzilla, how many cats do you have...I have 3 at my mom's house and 1 at my dad's. I can not get enough of my cats..they are the coolest animals ever...They are almost like me..It seems I can talk to them Lol...thanks again!

shrimp134

Thanks again Beckzilla...that is a old cat...I hope he does fine for a long time (he/she) My aunt had a cat that lived till 19yrs. ( they had to put him to sleep though)
but anyways keep up being a great person and having cats...I Love them so much and again great for the great pictures!!

shrimp134

Beckzilla, that picture made me "Aww.." out loud..what have you done to me, I am a 15yr old teenage boy, lol thanks again!

shrimp134

O my...
That hampster looks exactly like my hampster that just died
..I'm sorry, but I am a complete total Animal Lover....I am so sad.:nope: