Mail from china...

nw2salt08

Originally Posted by Beth
http:///forum/post/3151606
You know the cat jokes related to Chinese could be consider as prejudicial, so take care.
I saw a documentary this year where horse is considered a delicacy in France. A family who raised ponies for such, actually kept the horses as pets, riding them, taking care of them, etc., until they became dinner. The documentary was particularly startling because it featured the farmer's young daughter who had a pet pony. The last scene was the family sitting down to dinner, including the little girl. Guess who was being served up?
Traditional Jews and Muslims consider pork unclean and won't even touch it. Yet its on our plates frequently.
Sorry...not trying to offend anyone. :(

zman1

You should have never given Walmart your personal information.... Now you are on their mailing list.

chilwil84

its a thank you post card for all the crap u bought they were able to put all 20 of there kids through school.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Beth
http:///forum/post/3151606
You know the cat jokes related to Chinese could be considered as prejudicial, so take care.
I saw a documentary this year where horse is considered a delicacy in France. A family who raised ponies for such, actually kept the horses as pets, riding them, taking care of them, etc., until they became dinner. The documentary was particularly startling because it featured the farmer's young daughter who had a pet pony. The last scene was the family sitting down to dinner, including the little girl. Guess who was being served up?
Traditional Jews and Muslims consider pork unclean and won't even touch it. Yet its on our plates frequently.

I would try horse. Can't see how it would be much different than venison. From what I've heard its very good. Of course my wife would kick my butt for saying that though...

I was brought up Jewish and I LOVES me some pork... Obviously I was not brought up Kosher or ultra conservative..

scsinet

I sent it to my boss for him to show his wife (she's chinese). I heard back that "it's a warranty" but he didn't go into any detail about it.
Sounds like junk mail to me.