Majestic Angel

stacyt

I had a majestic for about 6 weeks. He was always active, and spent a lot of time swimming around the tank. Then for some reason he just up and died. Not really sure of the cause of death, but I suspect possibly he was caught using cyanide. He was eating really well up until the day he died. I may try another one some time down the road.

psufan43

I had one for 2 years. But last summer. We had this awful storm. we had no power for almost 5 days. and I lost everything in all 3 of my salt tanks. But i used live brine at first after about a wk or 2 i fed him that frozen angel formula

bigred

My first one was like Stacy's. We think they were from the same wholesaler. My new one is more active and eats like a pig. I've had him for about a week now.

saltfisher

I have one right now and he is doing fine. At first, he spent a lot of time hiding and when he was not doing that he would hide when you walk up to the tank. Now it's out all the time and swims non-stop. I feed him Mysis shrimp and he nibbles on my LR. He makes a grunting sound when bothered. Beautiful color addition to the tank.

polarpooch

I've had mine for about 8-9 months and it's doing great. got it as a young adult. It's about 4" right now. What specifics did you want to know?

flamehawk

Have had mine for about 2 years now. Doing great. EAts everything. angel formula, brime,mysis,spectrum pellets,nori....all soaked in selcon, zoe and garlic. Once acclimated usually quite hardy. Need well filtered water w/ L/R,L/S,Protein skimming, and tankmates on the less aggressive side. He's also housed with a henniochus butterfly and coral beauty. He does chase the henniochus occasionally but otherwise all is well. Good luck. Get a healthy specimen from reputable shop and make sure he's eating.