Making Room For The Big One!!

Everything is in like new condition.
55 GAL. STAND AND CANOPY 1 yr. old- $200.00
SEA CLONE 100 PROTIEN SKIMMER- $50.00
UNDER GRAVEL FILTER FOR 55- $15.00
48" T5 STRIP LIGHTING 2mo. old- $40.00
THATS ONE TANK NOW TO THE NEXT.....
75 GAL. OCEANIC REEF SETUP INCLUDING....
36" VHO LIGHTING
REMORA AQUA C PRO SKIMMER
OCEANIC 29 GAL. SUMP SYSTEM
STAND AND CANOPY ARE CHERRY WOOD.
I'M KEEPING THE LIVEROCK AND SAND AS WELL AS THE LIVESTOCK TO SWITCH TO THE 300 WERE GETTING THIS WEEK. I DO HAVE A FAIRLY LARGE PENCIL URCHIN IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED. I WILL PROBABLY PIECE THE 75 OUT ALSO SO I CAN GET MORE, CUZ ITS GOING TO TAKE ALOT TO FILL THE 300. SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU LIKE LET ME KNOW...YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT Mathew.Osborn@marinemax.com. I'M LOCATED IN LAKE OF THE OZARKS, MO. CAN SHIP AS LONG AS YOU PAY IT. ALL MY PICS ARE TOO LARGE TO PUT ON HERE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE A PICTURE OF, LET ME KNOW.

earlybird

Originally Posted by FlCandy
Very interested in the Skimmer. What would it cost to ship to 34134 in Bonita Springs FL? I would be able to pay for it on Monday.
Edit: Sorry forgot my email flcandy@gmail.com.
FlCandy I'm in Ft. Myers too. Just saw ya and wanted to say hi. Have you been to Saltwater Solutions in Naples off of old 41? That place is amazing.

flcandy

Hi earlybird, no I haven't I have been dealing with the stupid people at Ocean Environments, and their outragous prices. Where is that store located? The man works off of Immokilee so mebe he could pick stuff up for me on the way home...
I have heard about a guy in Cape Coral that does LR and has nice stuff to. Don't want a 30 minute drive though.

earlybird

The address is 1035 Collier Center Way, Naples, FL 34110. Just North of Immokalee Rd. Map quest it. It's at the south end of Old 41. The guy who runs it is Ryan. He's really nice, not pushy, and offers good advice. His store is amazing you'll never go anywhere again.

flcandy

Thanks a bunch. I am sure you know what store I am talking about though. They are so incredibly rude. I did a LF trade on Sunday, damsel for tiger barbs, and they asked me why I was getting more fish if I had a hard time catching them. Friggin rude, the LFS should not criticize the customers and they also say you can't have a SW tank under 100 gal. LMAO they don't know what is up.

earlybird

I don't want to hitch this guy's post any longer but I know who you are talking about. They are out to make a buck and think their poop don't stink. Last thing I promise, flcandy what kind of sand do you have? Could you email me at kendebc@comcast.net ?
Thanks

flcandy

The Sea Clone, also how old is it and how long was it in use?
I have found it new for $70 at the local pet store.
Thanks

The sea clone is about 1 yr. old used the whole time, is still in use right now, I'm located in Osage Beach, MO. 65065 and my wife will back intown tomarrow night, she'll have to do the pics, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm not sure, my zip is 65020 if you wanna check. its about 18in. tall and 7in. wide pry weighing a 2-4 lbs. not exactly sure.