Making things look pretty

plum70rt

I like to share a simple fix to a common problem, hiding some reef
equipment,I recently added an auto water topoff using a 30 gallon drum to store RO/DI water its dosed with a timer, to add the 2+ gallons of water I lose a day,the drum dont look bad ,but my wife hates it:eek: , so being a good hubby I did this to hide some of the stuff, a round tablecloth was used , 10.00 and 20.00 for the silk plants, everyone is happy:)

N

newreefers

very nice touch! must keep the wife happy, this is a necessity. lol:D

michaeltx

kewl I have to try to keep everything under the tank and you know that is really tuff to do LOL
good idea though.
Mike

slick

Very nice plum. I have discovered at the young age of 25 that you have to keep mamma happy. Or to be politicly correct your significant other.:D

josh

Hey Plum, are you going to go bake a cake for the board next :) Turn off martha stuart!!!
Just kidding, it does look better.

jim672

Plum,
As gorgeous as your tank is, there's darn little that would distract me from focusing on the tank!! But I certainly agree that keeping the wife happy is a most important task;)
Jim

plum70rt

Bake a cake :) , Im sure I can do that well too,
Im muliti Talented, now im going out to do a big smokey burn out,
so I feel more manly:cool:

broomer5

Nice touch Plum !
Don't tell your wife you could rig up an auto houseplant watering system ..... she'll want to use all of the good Ro water for her plants :p
Keeping the wife happy is always a good idea - especially around the tank area !

kreach

LOL... I guess my husband is "lucky"... he's got a wife that is as addicted to the hobby as he is! :D

plum70rt

Plants?:eek: , Im the planter around here too, I planted all the cool trees and plants around my house,my wife does not want to break a nail , or touch dirt,:eek: now I have to load some bullets into magazines so I feel better,

leigh

hey where'd you end up getting the barrel from...i checked out home depot and lowes with no luck and internet searches are turning up all sorts of weird stuff. any suggestions?

firecopemt

lol.......come on, take a picture kneeling down beside the top off barrel:D
BTW, Im getting closer to getting the canopy done for the 75 and the 13 gallon......wont be too long and ill be burning my retina's when i lift the lid!