Man i went crazy today!!! not 56k friendly at all!!

J

jrthomas40

well i got off work early today about 130 got some new frags in and as i was putting them in the frag tank said some of this stuff can be fragged so i spent about 4 hours fragging everything i could from new stuff to stuff i had in my display...before today frag tank was empty and now...well here you go!!

rockette

Great pics.
Quick question though. Does anyone actually use 56k anymore? Cable/dsl internet has been around long enough now that it is almost out of date.

keri

Suprisingly enough my dad just got cable from dialup like last year....and he's not that old so I think there are still some out there,. (plus some people in rural areas Can't get anything but dialup)
As to the pics - awesome! Once you get started it's hard to stop, eh?

howardj

Noo, no, no, your are so wrong.

I still have dial up, and will for a long time. I live in the boondocks, and they haven't gotten it out here yet..

Sweet pics, JT!

J

jrthomas40

thanks for looking...i love to share :) but it was definitely hard to stop...i just finished messing with it took a little break to share the pics and eat then i was back to it did a little water change
my g/f's mom and step dad still have dial-up...
the pics could have been better i was using my moms 7 mp camera compared to my old 3.1 mp camera so i had the EV (whatever that is) turned down to dark cuz at the middle 0 mark it had to much white in it from the lights

barngirl

EV = Exsposure Value.
Riding the fence, as in 0 = GOOD!
The cam is set to it, default, safe mode... ;)

t316

Very nice, clean frag tank. I have seen alot of frag tanks, and most look like overcrowded crap. Very nice job

J

jrthomas40

Originally Posted by T316
http:///forum/post/2549486
Very nice, clean frag tank. I have seen alot of frag tanks, and most look like overcrowded crap. Very nice job

well i just started putting stuff in it it has been cycling with some live rock and bio balls for the last 3.5 months to help kinda age the water...but i plan on keeping it very well trimmed and neat lookin cuz i am not a fan of the over crowded look myself

J

jrthomas40

this is a pic with the EV at 0....i thought it was to bright and kinda makes the coral disappear