Mandarin Gobie

kitty

Originally posted by MissKitty
HI Kitty and KittyKitty ! I am Miss. Kitty
Now I have a felling this will get confusing..:happyfish
:scared: I'm changin' my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:
(just Kitt-ing)

kitty

Believe it or not guys, I don't think I have ANY pods in my tank. Could be why my gobie hasn't even approached my LR. There's a place in Monroe, LA called Exotic Aquatics. I'm hoping that the guy there has a 'pod package' I can get. If not, is ---- the only place to get them? My main problem is, I don't use plastic and without a credit card, its hard to order online. Any suggestions there?
Also, does anyone know anything about feather duster reproduction? I think mine may be producing egg masses but I'm not sure what they are supposed to look like. What I have is a jelly-like mass, donut shaped, around the end of the tube. It is on several of the larger ones but not on the smaller ones. There are tiny white specks scattered throughout the mass.:confused:

chris17

:notsure: I am not sure about the feather duster " eggs " If the research I have done was correct , then dusters are only caught, they do not reproduce in captivity,.......they might be eggs from somthing else in ur tank........ the pods.... u have them there just might not be enough of them yet .... to be noticable ..... but I think that it would still be a good idea to get a package of them if you can.........

tanis97

have my spotted mandarin for almost 3 months now. i only have about 24lbs of LR. he eats frozen brine shrimps. he is a little skinny but if he is happy then i'm happy :happy: :happy:

kitty

I went to the LPS I mentioned and got another 20 lbs. of LR plus a large handful of macro. Gobie is having a field day and is scooting all over the tank now! Thanks a million for the advice folks.

One more thing: how do I get a pic from my desktop to here?:help:

chris17

:jumping: :jumping: I hope he makes it , now that you got more rock and some plants...... are you putting them right into ur tank??? ( the macro I mean )

kitty

I went to the LPS I mentioned and got another 20 lbs. of LR plus a large handful of macro. Gobie is having a field day and is scooting all over the tank now! Thanks a million for the advice folks.

One more thing: how do I get a pic from my desktop to here?:help:

kitty

They're already in. LPS guy said go ahead so the bugs would be in the tank for the gobie. Is this a problem:confused:

kittykitty

Originally posted by Kitty
Somebody help me post a pic that's saved on my desktop

When you reply to a thread, there should be a section that says: "Attach File". Just click on the "browse" button, find your desktop folder, and click on the file that you want to post. :happyfish

kitty

When I try to attach a file and post the reply, I get the "Page Cannot Be Found" page. Anybody know why?
My file is 420K.