mandrians

jessica47421

yeah mine moves alot but he is still small so that might be what is helping me right now . have you ever seen a golden angel ? i just havent heard anything about them really on this site

kronnk7

If you saw it sunday the fish would probably be half covered by now. I keep my sal. kinda low to help keep ich under control. I keep it at about 1.022, which for a reef is kinda low. Normally it should be 1.023-1.026.

jessica47421

that is what i thoght i think i am just worried and i think i shoudl just not worry bc this spot i see on him is sooooo small most ppl would probly need a microscope to even see it but when i catch something that even comes close to looking like it i flip out

1journeyman

Originally Posted by kronnk7
Hey Jess,
Ich is always in your tank, it's only when your fish get stressed that they get it. I like your brothers approach, he just kicks back and enjoys his tank. How long has your tank been setup / and his?
This is a common misconception.
Ich is a known parasite with a well understood life cycle. It is not a mythical creature.
Keeping your salinity low in a tank with inverts can/will=dead inverts.

sk8shorty01

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
This is a common misconception.
Ich is a known parasite with a well understood life cycle. It is not a mythical creature.
Keeping your salinity low in a tank with inverts can/will=dead inverts.
LOL

Just wait until the new Harry Potter book comes out, Im sure it will be in there

Ich is mortal, and can be irradicated. Kill it!

jessica47421

i think it was just a peice of sand or something bc it is now gone and there was just one maybe 2 spots on him so think its cool he is eating swimming and doing good no spots on him now.