Manliest way to die.

squidd

I want to die in my sleep the way Grandpa did...
Not in a screaming panic, like the passengers of the car he was driving...

steelrain

Thai Man Dies After Sealing Mouth, Nose With Super Glue
POSTED: 9:38 am EDT June 16, 2005
BANGKOK, Thailand -- A young Thai man with a history of moodiness has killed himself by gluing his mouth and nose shut with super glue.
Bangkok police said the young man's body was found Thursday morning in his bedroom, apparently after suffocating overnight. They said a small amount of cash and a note saying, "Here is all that I have, take what you please" were also found on the bed.
The man's family told police he had argued with his sister Wednesday over some money she'd borrowed and not repaid. He went into his bedroom, where his body was found 10 hours later.

Originally Posted by steelrain
Thai Man Dies After Sealing Mouth, Nose With Super Glue
POSTED: 9:38 am EDT June 16, 2005
BANGKOK, Thailand -- A young Thai man with a history of moodiness has killed himself by gluing his mouth and nose shut with super glue.
Bangkok police said the young man's body was found Thursday morning in his bedroom, apparently after suffocating overnight. They said a small amount of cash and a note saying, "Here is all that I have, take what you please" were also found on the bed.
The man's family told police he had argued with his sister Wednesday over some money she'd borrowed and not repaid. He went into his bedroom, where his body was found 10 hours later.
Manliness: 12 Style: 12 Awesomeness: 12 Mess: 0
This by FAR takes the medals

farmboy

I read a story once of a man that was bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat. The police originally ruled it a suicide.
That is pretty manly. :thinking: