Marine Compatability Chart

lexluethar

Should move this into the FAQ forum for people to use as a reference, after a week of being on this board it will be on the next page and no one will see it.

prime311

Why does it list Triggers, Eels, and Lions as being incompatible with Live Rock? I'm pretty sure most Triggers, Eels, and Lions are housed in FOWLR tanks.

reefkprz

well, gotta say nice job. very nice.
to all noobs, this chart is a great guide (if your looking at the chart and trying to line up various things noob pertains to you) but not a concrete bible of marinedom there is no one size fits all chart, this comes pretty close but its not possible, to get it all 100%
do your self a favor and start with the chart and research further because I can tell you not every invert is coral safe, though the chart says so, I can name a few inverts (camel shrimp xx cough cough) that dont mix with (zoanthidsxx cough) ceartain (cough flat worm cough) other corals or inverts like one shrimp with another (banded vs pepermint)
research... there is no one size fits all answer
Keith nice job on the chart, truly

its a great foreground for more research.

michaeltx

would you be willing to make one with inverts and a few of the different corals. It would take a lot of questions and research though not sure if you have the time or want to do something like that.
Mike

gmann1139

I'd be interested in if we could turn this into a 'live' database.
Like have people put in their stocklists, as well as any compatability problems they had. It would be interesting to see a large statistical sample instead of purely anecdotal evidence.
I'd be willing to put in some time on some coding if someone could host it.