Marine Compatability Chart

xcali1985

Found this online, thought it may help when planning tanks.
Warning: This is not the end all be all guide, there are exceptions to every rule on both sides. Appropriate research should be done before adding any livestock to your aquarium.

xcali1985

actually its used on several sites. I don't see a problem posting it here its information after all. If it would have had a logo or just been on one site i wouldn't have posted it. My intended purpose wasn't to promote or plagiarize anything.

saltymarine

Originally Posted by tjnitro
http:///forum/post/3159071
being that came from a competitor's site i am guessing it will not become sticky.

Just about every piece of useful information comes from something someone would consider a "competitor" SWF.com did not invent and research everything there is to know about the hobby. The people use information like the informations posted in this thread to educate not compete for business. Seeing as there is nothing linking this "information" to the competitor I would assume that it is just what it is, a tool to help hobbyists.
Some people are so uptight and want to play forum police when it isn't warranted.

trouble93

Originally Posted by SaltyMarine
http:///forum/post/3160174
Just about every piece of useful information comes from something someone would consider a "competitor" SWF.com did not invent and research everything there is to know about the hobby. The people use information like the informations posted in this thread to educate not compete for business. Seeing as there is nothing linking this "information" to the competitor I would assume that it is just what it is, a tool to help hobbyists.
Some people are so uptight and want to play forum police when it isn't warranted.
++1

btldreef

It's not just on the "doctors" webiste. I've seen it a million places, like taped to the inside door of my nano tank, LOL
It's a pretty decent reference