maroon clownfish

rasnme

I thought it was awesome myself this morning when I saw him doing it for the first time.. He has been there most of the day I guess he found what he likes:happy:

fishieness

it almost seems like mine is hosting live rock. There is a place in the back corner where 2 pieces come together and he spends all day every day over there unless its eating time. He rarely leaves. haha.

jacknjill

yeah. they have been known to host corals like frogspawn, hammers, torches. but ive never heard of shrooms.
by the way, i love the color of those shrooms!

57chev

rasnme, kinna funny you brought this subject up. Someone just asked me a couple of days ago why I've always call my clarkii clown Nikki, I had to tell them that we named it after my girlfriends sister who seems to always be sleeping in a different bed
So, yeah, its normal for a clown, fish clowns that is....

X

xnikki118x

I've also seen clowns host toadstool leathers. :)
chev, that's funny about that girl, always in a different bed...tsk tsk haha.

sula

My maroon clown did exactly the same thing....right up until 3 hours after I put an RBTA in the tank.

jimmy g

I had a maroon awhile back and it was hosting my clam, had to get rid of it because it was keeping my clam from opening

X

xnikki118x

He hosted a clam!!

Guess he showed you who was boss haha. Clowns will do whatever the hell they want. Priceless.