Maroons

I got 1 question, what do i have to do to keep two maroons in the same tank?? After reading some stuff its says to only keep 1 per tank now im confuzed :rolleyes: cause i got 1 in my tank and i would like it to have a mate....

You could try to get a smaller one, just wach out for any serious fighting. Maroons are one of the most aggresive species of clowns.

If the fighting becomes too serious take the small one out, however some species of clowns will chase each other around the tank. Its part of there paring up thing.

darreljr.

I had a maroon clown and was wondering the same thing...Until my LSF had a pair of Gold Striped maroons for 40.00 bucks!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL..:) and they live happily in the LTA like a married couple,,hehe

killafins

ok, few corrections. Don't get a smaller one, get a bigger one. The clown in the tank will be far more aggressive than the one you will be getting. If you get a bigger one, it won't have it's territory so it won't be bullied.
What i always recommend is take to containers and put them close so they see, eat and sleep near eachother. then put them in one cantainer, watch and go from there.

killafins

Well I for one would be doing something productive, lol...
oh man i was sucked into this site a loooong time ago

flamehawk

Get a larger one and cross your fingers.
If they are still fighting after 4-5 days, you need to remove the more aggressive one, and try again in about 2 weeks , if it fails again, return the aggressive one to LFS and try another one. WIth patience you can get it to work.Good luck.