Marriage Counseling..????

belothsurf

This is my problem. Both of my clownfish have hosted seperate little patches of hair algea that I've let grow. My concern is that they both rarely leave their "home", except for when I feed. They seem to get along with each other, during dinner time, and my Yellow Tang has no problem with them. My LMB just minds his own business......he's happy just eating algea off the rocks, and he has such a big belly, that I often wonder if he is pregnant.......of course, if he was pregnant, then he wouldn't be a "he".....so I'm not worried about that. :D Aannnyyywaayyy, I'm more worried about the clownfish. They are a couple, and in my opinion should be spending more time with each other. They don't ...."hang out" anymore with each other. I'm afraid they may be "growing apart"........
So, do they need counseling? I don't know what to do? One thing I thought about, is that across my living room from the tank, is my 53 inch widescreen HDTV. Maybe the male clownfish is watching too much TV. I haven't paid that much attention to his viewing habits, but I'm going to start, now that College Football season is almost upon us! ........Any help would be appreciated............. :D :D :D