Married Four Years!!

socal57che

We still don't have a family pic with you, hubby, the cat and the hound dog on yer porch.
Congrats to all the new job offers in your family, too.
It's refreshing to hear good news.

mimzy

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/2933919
We still don't have a family pic with you, hubby, the cat and the hound dog on yer porch.
Congrats to all the new job offers in your family, too.
It's refreshing to hear good news.
cats are not allowed outside

but... once we get a tripod for our new digicam, we'll take a pic on the deck. LoL

pumper

Your a badarse mimzy. 4 years? I would have jumped off the nearest tall building or bridge by now. My relationships- 2-3 months and I need my space. But then again I guess I haven't found "the one" if that one does exist.

nw2salt08

Originally Posted by Mimzy
http:///forum/post/2933909
No1 told me being married would be this much FUN. I heard about all the work and the inconvenience and annoyance and compromise.... but no1 tells you about the fun and the stability and the trust and the contentment and the HAPPINESS anymore.
Sure it's a lot of work and adjustment.... but there's never been a more worthwhile investment of my time or energy.
I love my Andrew

I agree with ya there Mimz....I love being married to Ted...It's definitely the best decision I made in my life. We laugh and share so many things...it's wonderful. It'll be a little more lonely while he's gone over the next year. But, I wouldn't trade my life. So glad that we can have wonderful husbands that make us so happy.

Originally Posted by Mimzy
http:///forum/post/2933836
no, mommy dearest, no kids.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
My mom, mother in law and everyone else started asking me the same question constantly from the day we got back from our honeymoon. After 5 years of marriage, they finally stopped asking... and then my husband and I had a child.

bigarn

Congratulations Mimz!

May the both of you be blessed with a healthy, happy, lifetime together.

T

tizzo

Gyaaa!!! I love andrew, I love ted! ick! This is about the mushiest thread I have EVER seen the Mimz contribute to...
Well, congrats and all that lovey dovey stuff. But I am really posting to elaborate on your kid situation...
DON'T EVER DO IT!! Kids are over-rated! So few actually become president.
Stick with puppies.

And keep on with the cup cakes.

ironeagle2006

MImzy congrats I must be taking up you and your Hubbys slack then on the kids issue then. December will be three years here for my wife and myself and will have finished my family by then with the her 3rd my second child. She is due around my Birthday in Sept.

mimzy

thanx 4 the well-wishes everyone!! We had a really lovely, chilled-out day 2gether & some awesome sushi at a hibachi bar 4 dinner.

2day I'm working on a cake and 2morrow we go 2my folks' house 2 celebrate w/them
....we'll also be celebrating my Dad's new job, as his company dissolved a few months ago and he & all his friends have been searching 4 work ever since.
what a scary time this is. thank goodness for small celebrations