Massachusetts area--Leaving hobby behind--selling all related items

C

crm13

I am selling everything including all equipment, live stock, dry goods, and tank with stand. A family member has become ill and has required much attention over the last few months. Will be a long term situation leaving me very little time to commit to the hobby. So, unfortunately, I am unable to dedicate the time required to maintain and enjoy my tank. This is for pick up only and sold as package. Some items are in storage, some currently used.
Items include:
55 gallon tank with stand
10 gallon undertank refugium with mini aqualight 2-13watt (several spare bulbs 6700K, 1000K and actinic), Catalina Pump, overflow
10 gallon quarantine tank with heater and HOB filter
maxijet 1200, Powersweep 214(2), Powersweep 228
Aqua C Remora Pro with Mag pump 5 and drain fitting on cup
Seaclone 150 skimmer with maxijet 1200
Aqualight 2-65 watt (10000K and a 6700K both with less than two months on them)
Aqualight 4-65 watt Moonlight version (10000K and Actinic both with less than a month on them)
Fluval 304 canister filter
Sybon Refractometer
couple hydrometers
5 stage RO unit with several spare micron and carbon filters (and I mean several)
Coralife timer (2day, 2 night, 4 cont)
2 hardware store timers
In the tank: (I can provide pictures of all inhabitants and tank shots if interested)
large colony of three different mushrooms (blue, red, striped blue/green)
large leather with several smaller ones dropped from the original (5 of which have grown to small frags themselves
large Galaxia coral
med trumpet coral
1 yellow tang (have had him for just under two years)
1 percula clown (about 2 years)
1 Yellow tail blue damsel (about 2.5 years)
1 coral banded shrimp (about a year)
25-30 lbs of fuji live rock
50-60 lbs of base rock (about 2.5 years with the live rock so it has a decent cover of coralline)
Dry goods include:
several filter sponges and prefilters
Seachem calcium, strontium, builder, buffer
salt Oceanic and IO (standard not reef crystals) (about 100-150 gallons worth left between the two)
Asking $1000 for everything
Please email me if interested (crm13@comcast.net), and I can send you some tank shots, and closeups of inhabitants. If close enough to area, we can arrange a meeting so you can check it all out. All equipment is used, but well maintained and has your typical coralline buildup and wear. Inhabitants healthy (to the best of my knowledge). All equipment, and materials used for maintenance, incuding refractometer, cleaning tools, buckets, aquagloves, dry goods, strictly confined to aquarium use and all chemicals are sealed after use and have dedicated measuring devices. In other words, partially open containers are purely what the label says and all aquarium related items have never seen soap, detergents... etc, etc.

milomlo

If you decide to break up - I would be interested in
5 stage RO unit with several spare micron and carbon filters (and I mean several)
Coralife timer (2day, 2 night, 4 cont)
mini aqualight 2-13watt

Z

zensaiyan

if you part, i would take the leather, shrooms, and trumpet corals.

C

crm13

Western Mass, just outside of Springfield. Obviously you can tell that I haven't been able to dedicate the time to the tank because I have had a hair algae outbreak. The only way that I would part the system is if I were able to sell the livestock and rock first. The tank is still currently running and to eliminate equipment from the system with the fish and coral in it would be a bad idea. The trumpet and the galaxia can be removed from the tank easily. But, the softies are all anchored to the rock structure in the tank. Pick up only, please.

ghola5

how much is the Ro unit, do u have the paper work to it? and how much would shipping be to tulsa ok, 74133

biggredd

I am willing to take the rock off your hands if you will ship. I live in Denver and am looking for a good deal. zip 80013
email is jobryan at msn dot com
Thanks.

gmbrown234

I will take the leather off your hands if you still have it. My email address is gmbrown234@comcast.net. I am driving distance and can pick it up, and may buy other things, but am very interested in the leather!
Thanks, and very sorry to hear that you have to give up your hobby!