mated clowns

double

Originally Posted by surfinusa
neat :jumping: what size tank is that

125 gallon,
Thanks for the compliments, the big female is the boss of the tank. When she wants to she puts both my tangs in their place!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
That was too cute, I wish my 2 1/2 year old would talk.
Be careful what you wish for, my daughter didn't talk much at all until she was 3 1/2, she's now 8 and I can't keep her quiet.

BTW Double, very cute video.

double

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Be careful what you wish for, my daughter didn't talk much at all until she was 3 1/2, she's now 8 and I can't keep her quiet.

BTW Double, very cute video.
thank you, and she speaks the truth about them talking, my 2 and 7 year old never stop!!!!!

anubisxero

I agree. Awesome vid and cute kid.

My 6 month old daughter isn't talking yet but she crawled for the first time today. she's been rolling to where she wants since she was 3 months but i just can't wait for the words. I know i'll be regretting it later. lol

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Anubisxero
I agree. Awesome vid and cute kid.

My 6 month old daughter isn't talking yet but she crawled for the first time today. she's been rolling to where she wants since she was 3 months but i just can't wait for the words. I know i'll be regretting it later. lol
Good for her, but BAD for you!
I read some where that all kids either develope verbal or motor skills first, but usually not both at once. That seems to have been the case with my two girls. My first daughter was running by the time she was 11 months old, but waited a long time to talk. My friends son, the same age seemed to take forever to walk, but was very verbal saying complete sentences by the time he was two. My youngest daughter, took longer to walk, but was very verbal. Regardless, it's very interesting to see each child develope. My BIGGEST moment? When they were able to get in the car and buckle themselves!

bill109

cool
hes soo big i wanna hold him..!
i think tht is waht got outta tht?
tht looks like a nice tank got any full vids/pics

double

Originally Posted by highcottn1
ive been looking for an anemone for my clowns what kind is the one u have now. it is very pretty.
not quite sure, Its been a long time since I purchased it. I will find out and post!
thanks all