Mated Pair Tomato Clowns FS in Missouri

randy 13

I have a mated pair of tomato clowns for sale. They have continually laid eggs for one year now. I would like to sell them, preferrably to someone who would like to raise the fry. I just don't have time. The female is probably 4" from head to tail. The male is considerably smaller (of course).
I'm asking $100 or best offer.
I'm in Springfield, Missouri and I won't ship them.
Thanks, Tammy

randy 13

No one interested? No offers? I really want to get rid of these two. I can put up photos if anyone is interested. They have eggs right now.

evilmantis

Well, I am interested! However, I won't be moving to Springfield until probably mid-December (I just got a job at St. Johns hospital). Would you be able to hold them until then? I will pay full price if so. I have a 55 right now, but we will probably tear down and start over since we are moving from Ohio :(
Would this work for you? I could pay some up front if you would prefer.
Thanks
Goldie

randy 13

That would be fine. I'll hold them for you. If you will post your email, I'll send you my home #. What will you be doing at St. John's? They have a 180 reef tank there. It's only been up since about January. So they're still adding fish and corals.
Thanks,
Tammy

evilmantis

I am a medical physicist -- I work in radiation therapy (cancer treatment).
You can email me at bodiker(at)wcoil.com.
Thanks!
Goldie

evilmantis

Hi,
I was going to be moving out there to get the fish in December. However, due to a serious car accident involving two of my family members, I am no longer moving. (I need to stay here and help take care of my mom and brother.)
So, sorry, but I will no longer be able to take the fish unless you are able to ship them (if you are, I would obviously pay shipping).
Thanks, and sorry
Goldie