Mated/spawning pair of GSM for sale

ecook

Taking offers on this pair....with my obsession of rare pairs just don't have room for them. Prefer pickup, may meet you halfway or will ship and your risk/expense. They've been laying for the last three months regularly, no attempt at raising fry.

ecook

I'm in Terre Haute.
They're very dark in pigmentation, and they're hosting in a BTA. The female is smaller than some that I see, about 3 1/2 to four inches, and the male about an inch smaller.
The female has a slightly shortened midbar, and a tiny shorted tail bar on ONE side only.
I'm asking 200 for them. Proven pair.

stacey

ok i'm not sure what you r asking ???????????i have no cluewhat ob or h is sorry please let me know asap:happy: :help:

ecook

Email me at emilydcook@yahoo.com to get pictures of them.
I don't know what OB and H's are, but there are very few things that I'm interested in trading them for.
If it helps any, I'm often in Indy for Doc appts, and I could put them on O2 and bring them there to meet up with you somewhere. (Probably somewhere around IU Med Center.)

pizzamiglio

Stacey and I Like Fish,
ecook is offering a pair of (G)old (S)triped (M)aroon clownfish. that is what GSM stands for. His are a mated pair, meaning that they have bread in the past and will continue to breed in the future, and that they can and should be housed together. They are essentially husband and wife. $200 is a good price to pay for a proven pair. Hope this helps. :)

dockery07

Just a NOTE I have a proven pair of GSM and these fish are so cool. Every 20 days they lay a new batch of eggs, best food for the coral I could ever have.
Snatch them up.