mean fish

yomommasmom

ok i just got an Shrimpgoby - Yellow Watchman an couple of days ago it seems to be doing ok ecept my other fish get the brine shimp before him cause he stays on the bottom wat should i do :thinking: thanks

X

xnikki118x

Originally Posted by sepulatian
You should change your avatar. It is stolen from me and you are well aware of that by now.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by yomommasmom
ok i just got an Shrimpgoby - Yellow Watchman an couple of days ago it seems to be doing ok ecept my other fish get the brine shimp before him cause he stays on the bottom wat should i do :thinking: thanks

First you should change your Avatar. Let's do that first then we can move on to further queations.

promisetbg

Get a turkey baster, use it only for the tank. Make up the food in a cup, do not use brine shrimp as it is non-nutritious. Get some Piscine mysis shrimp instead. Use the turkey baster to get the food down to the fish...it is also a great tool to blow off the rocks every few days for detritus, especially before a water change.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by MrScarface
Dont change it!!! Your should never give into peer pressure!!!!
That's not peer pressure, it's board policy. You can't steal someone else's Avatar, pics, etc.