Member's tank Pictures

maury

NaClH2O, great color in that tank! And YellerTang, how big is that tank? I have a shot from the length view of my 210 that looks similar:

And the other end:

maury

Thanks Yeller. I could tell that tank was a monster! How many gallons? I like how you have those frags spaced out. I can't wai to see it 2-3 years down the road!
Slick, I have 3 250W 6500K MH and 4 6 foot URI VHO tubes spaced under them so the MH light can get through. Too bad URI doesn't make a 7 foot light, I have a 6 inch gap at the ends where that yellow from the 6500K MH's sort of seeps in! LOL!

20galsw

Fishtails,
Another alternative to a phosphate sponge would be to pour some phosphate pellets into a mesh media bag and leave that in your wet/dry if you have one, or possibly in a power filter in place of the carbon bag(alternate them). I originally used tap water to cycle my last aquarium(50 gallon) and even after i started using RO/DI water from my LFS, I still had both Diatom and Hair Algae Problems. My LFS recommended I buy a media bag and throw some phosphate pellets in there. I did, and within a few weeks, my algae was gone. Algone which can be purchased online may also help.
Thanks,
-David-