mercedes!

condork12

i dont think too many people have merecedes on the board if so they have already said so. i wouldnt consider this hijacked but morely adjusted.

nc2tarheel

if your talking about hijacking a thread then you are the one daman that takes up worthless bandwidth on the board with all your wet/dry FILTER threads.... :rolleyes:
but....if you wanna talk mercedes then, they are WAYYYYYY overpriced and anyone can find a BETTER car, a FASTER car, and a better HANDLING car for the money.

fishy411

my dad HAD a 2002 740 il but he had to sell it bcuz it was using up too much money and he had to get it fixed like once a month. 745's are nice! My friends dad had one for like a week bcuz he owns a car dealership and brings home a new Car once a week.
daman - Sl600's are not the best. If u want a car like that go for a BMW. Gotta love em.

mukiwa

Originally posted by nc2tarheel
if your talking about hijacking a thread then you are the one daman that takes up worthless bandwidth on the board with all your wet/dry FILTER threads.... :rolleyes:
but....if you wanna talk mercedes then, they are WAYYYYYY overpriced and anyone can find a BETTER car, a FASTER car, and a better HANDLING car for the money.

not to be mean but like WHAT?

nc2tarheel

Originally posted by Mukiwa
not to be mean but like WHAT?

Pick a model mercedes (not SUPERcars though) and I'll name off some.

daman

lets ride bikes. Did i ever mention i like fuge? :thinking:
What about that browns game last weekend?

daman

I give up. If you hijack i cant do anything about it so i guess this thread is gone. :nope:
Im eating pizza

nm reef

daman it seems to me you are often involved in discussions that go down hill fast. I guess all the members here are the quilty parties and you are totally innocent!All I know for certain is the vast majority of posts reported have you in them....strange but true!!!!!!!!:thinking: