Merry 6-Pack

debbie

Absolutely stunning...:eek:
I only hope that mine would look like that someday. Can you name some of the corals you have in there? I don't know all my corals yet. What is that coral on the left side that looks like a tree?
By they way do you have a shrimp in there? What kind?
Also I see clowns, are they they only fish in there? I just got two percs and just love them to bits.
Debbie

nm reef

Great lookin' reef...looks well maintained and healthy...thanks for sharin'.
I really like the pic of the scarlet with the duster....very nice!!!

bigarn

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Debbie.. I don't have any shrimp. Left top is a leather, left bottom is a hammer coral. Other corals are xenia, polyps (button and star) zoos, bubble and fuzzy mushrooms. I have 2 Occellarius (sp) clowns...very entertaining!
Thanks Nas19320.... Thanks Moray....and thanks NM (the feather duster was a lucky shot) :D
Happy Holidays to all!

debbie

No shrimp, that is why you have a beautiful tank.....:yes:
Just got rid of my camelback shrimp whom destroyed alot in my tank. With good luck maybe some stuff like my xenia will come back. My harry mushroom is looking just awesome today now that there is no shrimp to eat the rest of it....:yes:
Thanks for the reply, keep up the good work.
By the way, what type of lights are you using?
Season's Greetings

thedude

very nice lil nano ya got there bigarn
could you tell me what the green things and the white bubbly things are? still learning the corals too....

bigarn

Originally posted by theDude
very nice lil nano ya got there bigarn
could you tell me what the green things and the white bubbly things are? still learning the corals too....

The green things are fuzzy mushrooms. The white bubbly things are bubble coral. Actually they're greenish white. :D

thedude

Thanks.
I think Im definately going to get some of those green fuzzy shrooms....when I get my next tank established....they kinda look like a green carpet at first glance, only smaller and safer for the "fishes" :happyfish