Merry Christmas To Everyone

keleighr

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
Happy Kwanza (if i spelled it wrong sorry, but i do want to wish it!)
Happy Hanakah (same as above!!)
Happy Ramadah (same as above!!!)
And i wish the same to all the other holidays that are out there that i didn't mention!!
Be safe have a great time!!!

darth tang

To everyone that wished me a Merry Christmas I will be contacting The adminstrators of the site and be getting you banned. I have been offended by your kind words and sincere greeting.
(sarcasm if you missed it)
Merry Christmas.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
To everyone that wished me a Merry Christmas I will be contacting The adminstrators of the site and be getting you banned. I have been offended by your kind words and sincere greeting.
(sarcasm if you missed it)
Merry Christmas.
Don't forget to contact the ACLU and see if there isn't a potential lawsuit here...
You beat me to it...
Merry Christmas all!

hot883

Merry Christams to ya'all. May God bless you in the new year and I wish to thank everyone for their input and help over this last year. Barry

mimzy

Darth

Today is Festivus - happy Festivus! I hope someone on this site celebrates Festivus, maybe they can explain it to me

Tommorrow is Christmas Eve - Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :jumping:
Sunday night is the first night of Hanuka - Happy Hanuka!!!!
I don't know when Kwanza is... but have a lovely one!
And for everything else I don't know about or may have forgotten - Have a wonderful one!
May this new year bring light, love, laughter, health and HAPPINESS to ALL!!!!

cartman101

2 more hours untill i can open 5 presents! The i gotta wait till tommorow to opent he rest
O well at least theres alot for me! :jumping:

coastie55g

thanks guys, first christmas as a married man.. and i have to spend it on call at the station. Gotta love the coast guard... oh well.. no since bi$chin
comes with the job..
but merry christmas everybody! drink some good drinks for me .. :)
Chris

mimzy

Merry Christmas, coastie - we'll be thinkin' of you!!! And a hearty holiday hug to you for doin' what you do - and a big THANK YOU to your wife for sparing you for us! :joy:

T

thomas712

I'd like to add my best wishes to everyone on this board for a safe and happy Christmas, and to all the swimmers who look on but don't post.

mimzy

wow... this thread is a year old. now i feel aged. ::sigh::
oh well... Merry Christmas to all anyhow!

robn70

Merry Christmas to all..Hope everyone has gotten the cool new tank stuff that they were hoping for..

scubaguy

MerryChristmas to all hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas. Plus to everyone who might not do Christmas a happy holiday to them and their holiday.