Merry Christmas! What did ya get for your tank?

cindyski

well i would say for the most part everyone did pretty well :)
karajay -- thank you for the compliment!
rhonda -- i had the stand and canopy custom built. i have a few problems with it that i am still trying to work out. :(

jlm

well I got a feather duster that I wanted and my husband brought home his first mistake, a flower pot. It does look beautiful but I've read they don't live long. My Lawn mower blennie he got me last week is back to doing fine. I think one of the zoo's tipped over when he was trying to eat the algae off and it spooked him for a few days. And then my parents gave me a 25.00 gift card to the lfs and my husbands parents gave me a 50.00 gift card. So I can't wait to see what they get in this week. Merry christmas everyone.

trigger78

I got a QT with all the essentials and now I'll be using Christmas money for a refractometer. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a safe New Year!

Y

yae4volcom

I got a really pretty six-line wrasse. Pictures are comming soon. I also got a HOB Aquafuge!

aarone

I got my overflow, return pump, sump, auto top off float valve...200 gallon salt mix....$40 gift cert to the LFS that will buy e my sun coral next week!...oh and 15 pounds of LR and a bag of LS...geez i got alot
aaron

cindyski

Originally posted by aarone
I got my overflow, return pump, sump, auto top off float valve...200 gallon salt mix....$40 gift cert to the LFS that will buy e my sun coral next week!...oh and 15 pounds of LR and a bag of LS...geez i got alot
aaron

yea i would say you got alot!!!:happy:
nice gifts everyone :jumping:

skirrby

i got my lights for my tank(coralife aqualight 48" 4-65watt power compacts). a 20 dollar gift certificate to my favorite lfs. and the pump for my skimmer..it wasnt a whole lot but not to many people knew to get me tank stuff. and my dad is still going to build my stand as part of a agreement we made on my birthday