message for pattycake!!!!

M

mike6969n

hey pattycake,
i definately wouldn't use total aquarium or aquarium shop either. the prices in there were outrageous. not only that, but neither one of there tanks were clean or well maintained. i wasn't imressed by either one. lucy's lagoon is one of the places i was talking about though. i like there selection of fish and corals, but i didn't like how they wouldn't sell any of their good pieces of lr. it was like they were afraid that you might get a hitchhiker or something and well that is part of the fun to me is finding something you didn't expect to find. they kept saying we can't sell that piece it has good corlime on it, it might have something good on it we won't know until we put it under the mh bulbs for a while, but as far as being knowledgable they were definately that, but the best place i found was 'that pet place' it is on jordan lane right next to the I-565 overpass, it is a small shop, but the guy there is very friendly and really knows his stuff. he is the guy that told me about his friend that sells coral frags for cheap. he also has really good prices on his drygoods. only place local that i found maxijet powerheads under $30, he sells them for like $25 even though you can get them online for like $18, but then you have to add shipping & handling and that dang gas surcharge. if you have anymore questions feel free to e-mail me and maybe we could exchange phone numbers or something. hollar at you later, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner i just seen your reply.
later and happy hobbying
mike

pattycake

Mike,
Thanks for writing me back. I have been busy at work and just now found time to see if you had answered me. Thanks for the tip on the shop located at Jordan Lane, I will swing by and check it out!
Yes, it would be great if you want to email. My email is:
pwyatt@saturnofhuntsville.com

M

mike6969n

thanks patty,
don't really have time right now to email you, but i am off tomorrow i will try and get in touch with you via email then. later,
mike