Messed up my tounge

ric maniac

Yesterday two of my friends and I had a warheads contest. We each put 3 in our mouths at one time. But that wasn't enough of a challenge. We then put 5 in our mouths. So I won, and now my tounge is numb, and it hurts to touch. Is it a chemical burn from the sour? I'm kind of worried because it hasn't gone away. And should I see a doctor?

spiderwoman

ROFL! Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but in the immortal words of Dr Phil I'd say *how's that working for you?*

PS I can only imagine how you are feeling. I hate to have a cold when my taste buds disappear, let alone having a numb tongue :)

A

alexmir

Originally Posted by ric maniac
http:///forum/post/2619632
Lol, but I won, doesn't that count for anything?
That counts for everything!!!! If you lost feeling for a month, it is still better than your friend being numb, and telling you for a month how much od a wuss you are!!!

I did the same thing once with a whole pack of Big Red gum. The big pack that holds 20 sticks. My tongue swelled up and I couldn't eat for a week. I drank milk to coat my tongue.

I guess I am allergic to Cinnamon and I haven't tried it since.

I didn't win anything except a swollen tongue did you?

tangman99

Reminds me of the time I was in High School more than 25 year ago and won the contest for rubbing an eraser on the back of my hand. I had a scar for darn near 10 years from that act of stupidity BUT I WON!
If you really want to see who is the man, put those wimpy sour bites down and grab a tube of icy hot and rub yourself down. Don't ask me how I know this.

If you really want to see who is the man, put those wimpy sour bites down and grab a tube of icy hot and rub yourself down. Don't ask me how I know this.
I used this once and I now know you need to wash your hands very very VERY good.

I made the mistake of taking a tinkle about 10 minutes after using this. You might be able to finish the story.

Thats about what it fealt like.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2620247
I used this once and I now know you need to wash your hands very very VERY good.

I made the mistake of taking a tinkle about 10 minutes after using this. You might be able to finish the story.

And I thought the superglue lips thing was a bad story.
My lovely wifey got me with the Ben Gay thing a long time ago.

A

alexmir

I was cutting up some cayenne peppers one day, i had LOTS of juice on my hands. I washed tthem and went to use the bathroom..........I guess i didnt wash them well enough because i had a HORRIBLE burning feeling which turned to sever pain after about 3 minutes. I ended up getting in the shower and just sitting there for about 10 minutes under cold water.

Haha, i didnt win anything either, but it made for a funny story

a few weeks ago me and some of my friends were at this kids house. we had never been there before and it was like 3 am. we found a treadmill in the basement. my friend said he would give me $5 if i shot myself off the back (swing under the front and onto the belt) at 15 mph. i accepted, partially because of my expensive addiction (swf, not crack). hes standing there taping it with his phone, i go through and slam into the wall we hadnt seen in the dark. i am now pinned against the wall while having my arm ground away at 15 mph with my friend laughing too hard, but still managing to keep the camera focused, to help. i climb out eventually and he gives me $10 for my troubles. its a win in my book.

nano reefer

one time i had bubble gum ice cream with nerds on it, and my tongure got frozen. it was hard and puffy. took about a week for my tongue to feel normal