Metal Halide Retro 4 sale

oceana

nope not yet i'm at my office "working" lol
I get off at 5.
kinda glad i will be putting on the quick connects on your light becasue now i dont have to rush home to pack up your light and get it to the Drop center in time. this way i have the whole weekend to do it.
yes i love the ripple they give. we run 1000 watts on this tank now so we have alot of ripple going on. thanks again ya big studmyster lol
ok that was to far. i have to go do something manly now lol

oceana

the light is on its way today.
I put little quick connects on the bulb side of the wire and i also went ahead and replaced the bulb side wire with a flex-wire so you did not have to fight with the rigid wires i used.
i also used some zip ties to keep all the wires together so its nice and neat and then wraped in electrical tape for protection. the plug side still had the rigid wire. sorry i ran out of soft wire..
should be able to plug it right up and play.
thanks again.
PS: take a few momments to look over the wiring so that if you ever have to undo everything you will know how wire it back together.

oceana

Originally Posted by clownfish4
Do you think it would be to much for a 46 gal. bow front?

no it would be fine. IMO i would put two however. you want one MH per 2 foot of tank.
with that said however if you read the above tread you will see this item is gone