metal halide retros for sale

trainfever

I have come into a bunch of metal halide fixtures. They are mostly 250 watts and a few 400 watts. I stripped the components from the fixture to install into my canopy. The components include the transformer, the capacitor and the mogul socket. You will need to buy some 14/3 wire and a metal box to install the transformer and capacitor into. You will also need to purchase the correct bulb. I am selling these at 10 cents per watt, thats 25.00 for the 250 watt and 40.00 for the 400 watt. I'm not sure about shipping. It will either be 10.00 or 30.00. Possibly only 10.00 if I can fit everything into the 10.00 box. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

nu2salt

Originally Posted by trainfever
I have come into a bunch of metal halide fixtures. They are mostly 250 watts and a few 400 watts. I stripped the components from the fixture to install into my canopy. The components include the transformer, the capacitor and the mogul socket. You will need to buy some 14/3 wire and a metal box to install the transformer and capacitor into. You will also need to purchase the correct bulb. I am selling these at 10 cents per watt, thats 25.00 for the 250 watt and 40.00 for the 400 watt. I'm not sure about shipping. It will either be 10.00 or 30.00. Possibly only 10.00 if I can fit everything into the 10.00 box. I will post pics as soon as I get a chance. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
train shoot me a pic nu2salt at msn dot com

jzim

I would like to see some pictures, jsut so I know what I am getting myself into, but I think I am interested as well.
Please send an email to:
jz42389 @ yahoo.com
Thanks.