MH Lights for sale

tiluhill

I have two Coralife MH pendant lights for sale. They are 150 watts each, with ballast. They are in good condition and up and running now. I am asking $125 each, or $210 for both. I accept paypal. I have these listed on another thread with my 125 gal tank also. I belive shipping will be around $10.00 to most cities.

tiluhill

Krash, $185 and I'll split the shipping up to $10.00. Thats basically $175.00 for $600 worth of lights.

krashpd

Sounds Great Tiluhill. Let me know what your paypal email address is and I will send you the payment this morning. My email address is krashpd@yahoo.com. I'm in training this morning but I'll keep checking so I can get you the payment right away. I'll put the shipping address on the paypal payment comments.
Thanks,
Krash

tiluhill

Krash, did you get my e-mail? My laptop acts up sometimes and people don't get the messages I send, so I just wanted to make sure it got there?
Thanks,
tiluhill

krashpd

I got your email. Im using a PDA right now that wont load paypals website. I will be home in about 4 hours and will send you the $$.
Thanks,
Krash