MH Lights

nine28girl

I have 72inch MH light FS if anyone is looking. It has 3 250 MH With CF and Moonlights. I think it's about 900 watts total. It comes with feet to mount on tank- kind of looks like an Orbit but it isn't one. I used it on my 95 Gallon Wave.
Samantha

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Nine28girl
I have 72inch MH light FS if anyone is looking. It has 3 250 MH With CF and Moonlights. I think it's about 900 watts total. It comes with feet to mount on tank- kind of looks like an Orbit but it isn't one. I used it on my 95 Gallon Wave.
Samantha

How much and how old?
Mc

nine28girl

Originally Posted by grumpygils
How much and how old?
Mc
It's about 1 1/2 y/o - I paid around $1000 for it but not sure what it is worth now?? Anyone any thoughts?

nine28girl

Originally Posted by WLax007
How do you not know what type it is? Or is it the JEBO and you just don't want to say?
I did some research and it is by aquauniverse. I couldn't remember because it was a year and 1/2 ago. I have since purchased literally thousands of $$ worth of equipment. If I had thought it was Jebo I would have simply said Jebo- silly for me to be misleading as the buyer will figure it out anyway don't you think?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Nine28girl
Grumpygils - I love that purple tube anenome ! Where did you get that thing?

Got him at the LFS. $40 Purple tube anenome. He is stationary but stings like a hornet.
Mc

nine28girl

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Got him at the LFS. $40 Purple tube anenome. He is stationary but stings like a hornet.
Mc
He is beautiful!! I never saw one with such vibrant colors.

nine28girl

Yes, the MH are still available. Sorry to those of you that pm'd and didn't get response from me. I didn't get much feedback when I posted them and then I got involved in other projects so this is the first time I have logged in in a while. The bulbs need replace as they are about a year and half old. I would say $400 takes it. It that unreasonable?
Sam