MI fishie open house

leigh

Hey Junbug, sorry but I think it's gonna be too hard. My folks apparently want to go up to wisconsin for the weekend. I also just did a head count in my tank and I have few enough shrimp left that I'm going to hang onto them for my next tank. And I'm still trying to catch those starfish! Thanks anyhow!

D

daniel411

Originally posted by KrUnK
Leigh i'd really like too take some snails off your hands, can you wait 10 months? (thats when i get my drivers license :D )

.... After recent vet bills, ever escalating closing costs, traffic ticket, I might have money to buy your left over live rock in 10 months! :( ... have to lol at that!

leigh

Yep I'm in ann arbor. No I'm not in a big hurry to sell of everything but hopefully it'll be faster than 10 months :) Junbug, sorry again, I really feel bad being a tease like that :( And Tony, you sure you don't need another purple tang? I'd really like to find this guy a good home!

leigh

Doh, I'm actually gonna be gone for the weekend. I could probably meet you sunday evening or tonight. Otherwise next week/weekend would work great for me.
-leigh

hollywood85

Mod. Oh, so you delete my post cause I mention another board that doesn't even sell anything! That's cool. Go ahead and kick me off cause this board sucks anyway!

mmync

Dont feel bad Hollywood, your not the first person that has had problems here. In fact, many very intelligent and helpfull members have been dropping out of this forum like crazy. Anyway I hope u stick around becuase at the rate things have been going this forum will dissapear, kinda like this post will.

leigh

Anyone else interested in any of the stuff listed at the top before I sell it back to the fish store?

leigh

aileena--what's posted on top is what's still left...i just keep updating that post. that and i still have the tank to sell once it's emptied out--or with what's in it if anyone is interested in a package hookup--and the lights will be for sale once the tank is empty--they're JBJ power compacts--260 watts with the flip top stand--need new bulbs.

aileena

I am interested in any mushrooms and ricordia w/ live rock that you may have...how much you lookin for money wise?
also the frogspan...

leigh

aileena--all the remaining rock (~40 lbs) with a bit of ricordia, a couple shrooms, some leathers and feather dusters is $175--if you only want some of the rock i'm open to discussion. The frogspawn frag that's left i'll sell for $15.
I would consider shipping the lights...$125 plus shipping.
-leigh