MICHIGAN(contents of 150 reef tank)

unleashed

im getting ready to move and i need to sell the contents of this tank except sand.. I'm located near ann arbor michigan all LR ect I can part this out peice by peice but you will get a much better bargain if you buy it all .this is for PICK UP ONLY as i will not be held responsable for shipping mishaps..this is a cash and carry deal..for those interested please post your email address here and ill respond as fast as i can to all interested.
this tank is 72Lx30wx18h and as you can see its very well filled
I also have some equipment for sale such as proclear 125 wet?dry filter system
this includes dual overflow box 2 U tubes flex hoses and return pump
aquamedic UV sterolizer 25 watt with pump and barb fittings this was used just 2 weeks so it has almost full life left in the bulb
venturi brand protein skimmer (i used this on my 300 and it pulls out the crud)
im sorry NO SHIPPING i have decided to sell this 2 different ways all main tank contents or full set up including contents .i will not part this out

unleashed

this is the tank set up all contents of main tank except the substrate is what id like to sell all to one person if possible(I WILL NOT SHIP). but will concider selling off entire system for the right price.if your interested in the contents or the complete system here is a list of what it consists of :
150 main tank 72x30x18:aprox 50 corals all mounted on rocks a few peices on frag plugs.some with multipul corals or species
large finger leather 7-9 inches fully expanded
8 in yellow gorgonia fan
pulsating xania waving
xania pom pom(purple)
neon green striped mushrooms on larger rock
red mushrooms
purple /blue mushrooms
green hammer torch
green torch
orange sun pollup 25+pollups
acans(red center)
orange/blue chalis
green bullseye mushrooms
brown bullseye mushrooms
watermelon mushrooms (I think thats what these are called)
gsp 1 larger rock and a few 3 -4 2 inch peices
green /brown digi (not real good remembering sps corals)
large teal button pollup rock
large moon pollup rock
green brown centered palis
lots of various colors of zoas (some very brightly colored)
yellow waving hand zoas
10 in sebae anenome (have had for 2 yrs) on large rock/must take 2 in maroon clown they have been together for entire time i have had them
brown ricordias
brown hairy mushrooms
cabbage corals there are 5-6 rocks(xlarge) with these some are still in my 300 but those will be included
i may have forgotten some in the list above
substrate is 3 in of med grain arganite sand
tank and sump (glass)are custom made by aquatic america here in michigan
the tank is drilled and hard plumbed with closed loop system powered with 1000 gph little giant pump and ocean motion sea squirt 4 way
it has a 125 gal sump the return pump is a mag 36 that is concealed behind a vented box to keep macro algaes ,fish, ect from being sucked in the down tubes run directly into 4 in pvc stands to keep refuge substrate from being stirred fuge substate is a mixture of arganite sand and mineral mudd.various species of magro algaes are also growing well in this sump
sump has built in the stand lighting which is 2 13 watt pc light fictures more can be added to add more lighting effect(i have a few of these extra) venturi protien skimmer is still on this tank but i am not using it.it can and will be included if it doesnt sell first. i will also include the UV sterolizer listed above for sale with complete sale of set up
and last but not least lighting
this is a custom hood shell made by hamilton(aluminum black finish) fans
with 2 blueline E 400 w 20 k MH and 2 hamilton 36in 95 w actinic VHO
this tank has been set up for aprx 3 months.most of the contents have been in my other tanks for up to 2 yrs

unleashed

there is a panel that does go onto the front of the sump i prefer it open as i keep a few fish in the bottom this will be moved to my other tanks if sold there are a few imperfections in the stand(du to fitting it in the doorway but this stand has the stone finish paint(sealed) and can easily be corrected

unleashed

i would rather not part out the contents of this tank at this time.i will concider it later down the road if i cannot sell them as a full package package .if corals LR and such doesnt sell with the tank ill end up keeping it as a ray tank .

unleashed

im asking $1750 for all the contents of the main tank listed above as noted aprox 50 corals that breaks down to 35 per coral .although some peices are smaller the price breaks out evenly due to the x large peices that i have paid up to $150 for

umichaqua

Hello, I was wondering how much live rock you had and if you would be willing to part with only some of that. I am starting a new tank and need some live rock. Thanks!

unleashed

Originally Posted by UMichAqua
Hello, I was wondering how much live rock you had and if you would be willing to part with only some of that. I am starting a new tank and need some live rock. Thanks!
no im sorry i cannot part the LR out every peice that is in this tank has a coral attached so for every coral that goes so does the LR shown with it