Michigan Frag Party!

cadbury

I have'nt seen anybody post anything since the Frag party Saturday, so i just wanted to personally say thanks. I had a great time and saw alot of really cool things. The food that everyone brought was great, I hope the beer I brought was enough? :D Unfortunately my tank is cycling, so I was'nt able to get too much but I'm already looking forward to the next one.
Thanks to everyone.

cadbury

Yeh, I did. Randy brought me a bag full of mixed. Thanks, everyone was great, its cool how everyone just wants to help eachother out. Its cool, alot of people seem to want to share and exchange rather than it being about money. There is always the few that were there just to make money!

cadbury

This was the trhread that went out:
Hey Michiganders....Detroit Frag Fest is coming
It's been awhile since i've posted on this board. I've since left and became a regular on reefcentral.com. Anyways, we are having our annual Michigan Frag Fest/Trade October 12th which is a Saturday. We will be meeting at a fellow reefers house for a BBQ where we will meet fellow reefers. We will also be trading/buying frags from each other. Bringing your own frags isn't necessary if you are just getting started. Every time i've gone, people were happy to give me a few frags to get my new tank started. After we finally drool over this guy's 600g setup we will head on over to another reefers house to check out his new 400g in wall setup. Finally we plan to stop by Jim's house (jnasty31 on --) where his entire garage looks like a miniature Tropicorium. If you've seen it before then you know what i'm talking about. Simply amazing. There you can purchase everthing he has to offer, which is a lot. Everybody is welcome including you Grand Rapids people. I know a few people are already coming out from that way anyhow so if you want to carpool i can tell you who is coming. Last frag fest we had 20+ people. I can guarantee you there will be more this time. Email me for questions or directions. Thanks

mr . salty

I wasn't able to make this oneb ecause of opening day of duck season...Let us know when the next one comes up..I'd liove to go...