Michigan Frags

I am just outside of detroit and have some corals that I have to get rid of ASAP!
Two tiny sarcophyton corals
One medium pocillopora (slightly larger than a golf ball)
One pink zoanthid (literally one) along with one silver one
All are in excellent health, and growing nicely.
These corals MUST go!!!!!!! $25 for the whole lot. Will negotiate for single items, but I will tell you now that you will get a much better deal buying them all. I just want them gone!!!!!
millerj24 at yahoo dot com

ccamaleon

hi 007 i know u. u are the guy wanne my camaleons but u can't have reptiles let me tell u some i will buy it next friday for 25 but i will like to see some picks. tanks att juan

sleathorn

i have some leather corals. one large (about 10 in.), three medium (about 3-4 in.). i'm looking to trade for a Xenia or some small soft corals or lps to local hobbyist. i'm willing to travel within a 25 mile radius from 48059 or 25 miles radius from 48045 to avoid high shipping cost. the leathers are in great condition. they're out growing my 29Gal tank.
i do have to take them off my rocks. they won't look that great for a couple of days, but they should attach themselves to your rocks within a week or two.
if i ship them to you...the corals are free, but you pay for shipping. i'm going to use FedEx. (ref. www.fedex.com shipping rates), a styrofoam lined box and heat packs. some may think it's overkill on the shipping requirements, but i don't want the corals to die.
thanks steve
fort gratiot, mi 48059

sponge

I have some Xenia stalks on a nice piece of LR but can't get a pict online, where is Ft Gratiot? I am in Ann Arbor Area

sleathorn

hi Sponge,
Fort Gratiot (48059) is just outside of Port Huron. i work in Mount Clemens (48045) so i could meet you around Mount Clemens after work.
i do have to take them off my rocks. they won't look that great for a couple of days, but they should attach themselves to your rocks within a week or two.
which one would you like? i can trade all of them for a couple Xenis stalks.
thanks steve
sleathorn@comcast.net

sleathorn

thanks to everyone that are going to give my Leather Corals a good home. i have no more to trade.
thanks again.:)