Microsoft frontpage 2002 questions?

nm reef

A few years ago I set myself down and with the help of on-line resourses and a couple of members here I basically taught myself to write HTML code and created my personal website. Sad to say its not been updated in over a year...but I want to replace it using the frontpage 2002 software I have on my new computer. To be honest this high tech stuff just confuses the heck out of me and I'm in need of some guidence to get this project rolling. Does anybody have experience using this type of software and could you possibly assist me in getting this thing started? I know thats a very open question...basically I know absolutely nothing about developing a web site using microsoft frontpage and I'd appreciate some help ......
I do have a basic idea of what I want and how I'd like it to look....I even have a template selected and I've started to play with it....but some of this is very confusing to old feeble folks like me.
nmreef@cox.net
if you'd prefer to discuss this off site.

bradttu

<

[hr]
Has used MS FrontPage for 6 years now. Email me... bradttu@gmail.com
Also, there'll probably be a few people respond to this saying, "Dreamweaver is better, blah blah blah ba friggin blah". If you're a novice at this, FrontPage is SO much easier to learn on. Once you've figured out how it works, you can take that knowledge and go to Dreamweaver or other HTML editors.