Middel School?

sabby

Ok... now I feel old. :nervous: :D
Seriously though... I think it's really neat to see young teenagers and such getting into this hobby. Although how you guys finance your saltwater addiction, I'll never truly understand. :thinking: :)

swaquarim

Mom and Dad(knows the hobby from way back when)and all i have is...$57 and $200 in my bank account:jumping:

fishman830

Originally posted by Sabby
Ok... now I feel old. :nervous: :D
Seriously though... I think it's really neat to see young teenagers and such getting into this hobby. Although how you guys finance your saltwater addiction, I'll never truly understand. :thinking: :)

i have 175.. i have a job

ty22

7 th here .... yeah we the young'ns but we can still put together a SW tank :yes: .. money maker .. mowin grass!! the faster the grass grows the more stuff for the tank:D

R

royalshrimp

you calling me a runt???
J/k... i dont trash them but others do:yes:

fishman830

Originally posted by Purity
man, i remember those days...
so do you guys still trashcan all the runts?

nah.. i tell everyone ot be nice.. or else they get to hear it from me... :)

purity

what kinda names they got around now? in my days, the 7th graders were called "seveyes". i never got trashcanned but got threatened a lot. gee, i wonder why? not like i had a big mouth...

cimpow137

i was in middle school last year lol dont have my tank yet but one more week should do it and then i can go buy it and everything and im prolly gonna get me a job this summer so i can afford this hobby a lil better