Middel School?

littleguy

I've been in the trashcan and put people in the trashcan:D . I don't think I'm allowed to write down some of the names that are used these days:D

fishman830

Originally posted by Purity

what kinda names they got around now? in my days, the 7th graders were called "seveyes". i never got trashcanned but got threatened a lot. gee, i wonder why? not like i had a big mouth...

there's A LOT of mean ones and i won't post them here

reef_magic

when i was in 8th grade we called the 7th graders 'sevies' as well.....must have caught on since purity's generation:D

smythie14s

I'm in 9th and yea my bank account if feeling pretty ummm how can u say empty! I have like $23.65 or somewhere around there and yea my b-day is Monday so I hope I get some more money but my parents are helping me with my tank to begin with. I'm getting it tomorrow! I hope to be getting a job soon as well and yea names for kids in middle school are how can u say, mean and cruel but oh well who cares! LOL

xabxam

I'm in 8th grade,I bought the tank,the tank euipment,and clean-up crew(with lawn mowing momey)and my dad now bus everything!:D

mantis man

where im from, the 8th graders are called kings and queens, 7th graders are called toil washers and the 6th graders are called scrubs.
as for me, no.. im not that young. freshmen in college.

fishman830

i HATE the sixth graders in my school. they act like they own it! no respect, at least when i was in 6th grade i did own it.....still do

fish fiend

Posted by Fishman830-(i HATE the sixth graders in my school. they act like they own it! no respect, at least when i was in 6th grade i did own it.....still do)
HAHAHA YOU OWN THE SCHOOL! ALL YOU ARE IS A LITTLE 5 FOOT GUY THAT DOES NOTHING BE PERVERTED!!! THAT WAS A GOOD LAUGH JIM!!

R

royalshrimp

hey fish feind... i see you play bass... how long you been playing and what model is it???

new_noob

Originally posted by Fishman830
i HATE the sixth graders in my school. they act like they own it! no respect, at least when i was in 6th grade i did own it.....still do

LOL i feel your pain, not in middle school but im in 9th, God the sixth grades p*ss me off, Mess with me, mess with the trash can, sixth grades with no respect=TRASH CAN!!!!!!! oh yeah, its fun messing with them, go up behind them and stalk them all day, they get so scared, ohhhh good times goooooooooood times!!!!!
Yeah i got 15 bucks thats it(not including bank).......cant wait till pay day!

R

royalshrimp

Originally posted by Fish Fiend
What kind you you have royalshrimp?

i dont play bass... but i play drums...i have a yamaha stage custom, w/ B8 sabians:happy: