Might consider selling???

idontfish

I just wanted to see if there is interest if I were to sell an Oceanic 220 gallon tank and stand with glass canopy and strip lights. Located in Chicago it is brand new. Would anybody be interested?

It would depend greatly on what you are asking for it. My lfs has a new 220 with stand, top, and strip lights on sale for $1199. Then there is the travel expenses.

idontfish

Ok I have decided to sell the 220 gallon after all. It is a brand new has never seen water Oceanic with an Oak stand that has concealed hinges. The tank is six feet wide two feet deep and is thirty inches tall. Included is the glass canopy and two strip lights. It is located here in the southwestern suburbs of Chicago. Please email me at jasonzilvitis@www.com if interested. Thanks

idontfish

:rolleyes: FS This 220 gallon aquarium and stand is not an Oceanic as stated earlier but is a Perfecto. Still included is the Oak stand with concealed hinges, glass canopy, and two strip lights. It is six feet wide and two feet deep and thirty inches tall. I am located in the Palos area of the Chicago suburbs. Email me at jasonzilvitis@www.com with your best offer. Thanks