minimum tank for a....

mitzel

DAVE every time you come up with a new dream you and post it as a thread you push usefull information down a little bit on the forums. please keep the crazy ideas in one thread. I don't mean to sound rude or hatefull but please mellow out .
in the last week you have jumped from a 150 gallon wish list to a300-700gallon to now you wanna keep black tips and bonnets.

dave_15

there arent any real aquariums to visit in ontario, canada and not alot of books about shark keeping

dave_15

i dont want to keep the sharks i just wanna know what would be the minimum tank for these...my parents would never let me to have a black tip or bonnet...maybe a bamboo ro eupallete but not tyhe bigger ones

dave_15

i rather ask people...i heard that it is better to use one resource because some say different things...i know that wwm has good info (thats the only good info site that i found on lots of shark keeping)

soo high

imo 700 is perfect for a blacktip but i believe he's a bottom dweller so u cant have that much live rocks for ur other fishes

soo high

then its the wrong shark im thinking of lol my bad but 700 is pretty big but if ur worry about growth build a 1200 gallon and o yea where are u going to put that big ass tank of yours

dave_15

what would be a minimum for a bonnethead (i heard they are smaller than black tips...how big so they actually get ? around 4 feet?)?